We have built up a collection of tutorials, examples, white papers, articles and links that you may find useful when learning about risk, decision support and Bayesian Networks. You can:
- Pick up practical advice on visualising and measuring risk from our
- Learn about Bayesian Networks in more detail by reading our technology articles.
- View and download our
- View the long list of models that are available with AgenaRisk.
- Learn about the basics of probability and Bayes in a fun way at the web site: Making Sense of Probability: Fallacies, Myths and Puzzles (this is a joint venture between Agena and Queen Mary University of London)
- Explore the wider context of AgenaRisk by browsing our list of links and references to external tutorials, publications, groups and events.